Old 01-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Jason Chu

Default Question for ganja_guru

I notice you updated gtkam for x86_64. I'm trying to build the i686
version but it complains about not finding libexif-gtk. How did you get it
to build?

Jason

Old 01-17-2008, 10:06 AM
"Varun Acharya"

On Jan 17, 2008 2:53 AM, Jason Chu <jason@archlinux.org> wrote:

I notice you updated gtkam for x86_64. *I'm trying to build the i686
version but it complains about not finding libexif-gtk. *How did you get it
to build?

Jason

pacman -Qi reveals andyrtr was the packager for x86_64. I merely added the 'arch' tags to cvs.

Anyway, the new version probably needs libexif-gtk as a dep. Briefly looking at it, it seems you can also build without it by using a configure flag.

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?do_Details=1&ID=5581&O=0&L=0&C=0&K=li bexif-gtk&SB=n&SO=a&PP=25&do_MyPackages=0&do_Orphans=0&S eB=nd

Varun