Old 01-14-2008, 10:36 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default Arch Schwag

Regarding this bug: http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9205

While I need to figure out the credentials for this, do we want to
re-evaluate the vendor for this stuff? I remember cafepress having...
some problem? Maybe they don't ship to Europe or something?

Anyone have strong opinions either way?

Old 01-15-2008, 04:16 PM
"Roman Kyrylych"

2008/1/15, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
> Regarding this bug: http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9205
>
> While I need to figure out the credentials for this, do we want to
> re-evaluate the vendor for this stuff? I remember cafepress having...
> some problem? Maybe they don't ship to Europe or something?
>
> Anyone have strong opinions either way?

Purchasing somethig over internet from non-Ukrainian company is hard
here (most require Paypal, but it doesn't fully support our country
yet), so I never buy anything from foreign online stores (thus I
cannot comment much on this topic).
I know only that Cafepress offers a little more items that are on our
page, and it is (was?) used by Gentoo. :P

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 01-15-2008, 04:26 PM
"Jaroslaw Swierczynski"

They do ship to Europe but I'm not satisfied with their product
quality. I bought a mug and a baseball jersey. While the mug is great,
the printings on the jersey are poor and I would expect more from the
material.

--
Jaroslaw Swierczynski <swiergot@gmail.com>
www.archlinux.org | www.juvepoland.com

Old 01-15-2008, 04:56 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Jan 15, 2008 11:26 AM, Jaroslaw Swierczynski <swiergot@gmail.com> wrote:
> They do ship to Europe but I'm not satisfied with their product
> quality. I bought a mug and a baseball jersey. While the mug is great,
> the printings on the jersey are poor and I would expect more from the
> material.

I haven't bought much from them either. Because people on this list
may not read arch-dev-public, does anyone else have some alternatives
and/or replacements for cafepress?