FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > ArchLinux > ArchLinux Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 01-14-2008, 08:17 PM
Tobias Kieslich
 
Default vi, vim and gvim 7.1.228 for both architectures

Hi,

please sign at least vi off for both architectures. Thank you eric
for building it for x64.

-T
 
Old 01-14-2008, 11:58 PM
"Travis Willard"
 
Default vi, vim and gvim 7.1.228 for both architectures

On Jan 14, 2008 4:17 PM, Tobias Kieslich <tobias@justdreams.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please sign at least vi off for both architectures. Thank you eric
> for building it for x64.

Signoff, all three apps, i686
 
Old 01-15-2008, 12:13 AM
"Dan McGee"
 
Default vi, vim and gvim 7.1.228 for both architectures

On Jan 14, 2008 6:58 PM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
>
> On Jan 14, 2008 4:17 PM, Tobias Kieslich <tobias@justdreams.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > please sign at least vi off for both architectures. Thank you eric
> > for building it for x64.
>
> Signoff, all three apps, i686

Looks fine here, i686.

-Dan
 
Old 01-15-2008, 05:08 AM
"Aaron Griffin"
 
Default vi, vim and gvim 7.1.228 for both architectures

Signed off, all three i686
 
Old 01-18-2008, 08:35 PM
"Aaron Griffin"
 
Default vi, vim and gvim 7.1.228 for both architectures

On Jan 18, 2008 3:23 PM, Tobias Kieslich <tobias@justdreams.de> wrote:
> can I have one more signoff for x64?

Done. Works fine on the build box.
 
Old 01-18-2008, 08:35 PM
"Aaron Griffin"
 
Default vi, vim and gvim 7.1.228 for both architectures

On Jan 18, 2008 3:35 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 18, 2008 3:23 PM, Tobias Kieslich <tobias@justdreams.de> wrote:
> > can I have one more signoff for x64?
>
> Done. Works fine on the build box.

Err, more formally: Signed off, x86_64
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 05:08 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org