Old 05-21-2010, 05:54 AM
"Allan McRae"

Default gcc-4.5.0-2

Hi,

This is a new upstream gcc snapshot. I rebuilt this on its own rather
than with a glibc-2.12 rebuild to try and sort out a few of the issues
gcc-4.5 brought with it.

It includes to detect i{3,5,7} processors with --march=native (FS#19248)
and at least one of the fixes towards fixing the busybox issue (FS#19403).

Signoff both,
Allan

Old 05-22-2010, 03:36 AM
Allan McRae

This is a new upstream gcc snapshot. I rebuilt this on its own rather
than with a glibc-2.12 rebuild to try and sort out a few of the issues
gcc-4.5 brought with it.

It includes to detect i{3,5,7} processors with --march=native (FS#19248)
and at least one of the fixes towards fixing the busybox issue (FS#19403).

Signoff both

I hate to bump this quickly, but this seems to fix all the know gcc-4.5
issues we have so I would like to move this and bring the glibc-2.12
toolchain build to [testing]!

Cheers,
Allan

Old 05-22-2010, 07:11 AM
Thomas Bächler

Am 22.05.2010 05:36, schrieb Allan McRae:
> On 21/05/10 15:54, Allan McRae wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> This is a new upstream gcc snapshot. I rebuilt this on its own rather
>> than with a glibc-2.12 rebuild to try and sort out a few of the issues
>> gcc-4.5 brought with it.
>>
>> It includes to detect i{3,5,7} processors with --march=native (FS#19248)
>> and at least one of the fixes towards fixing the busybox issue
>> (FS#19403).
>>
>> Signoff both
>
> I hate to bump this quickly, but this seems to fix all the know gcc-4.5
> issues we have so I would like to move this and bring the glibc-2.12
> toolchain build to [testing]!
>
> Cheers,
> Allan

Signoff both.