Old 05-21-2010, 12:30 AM
Allan McRae

Default Creating TODO lists is not working

Hi,

I am trying to create a TODO list and every time I submit I get a 500
Internal Sever Error message and only 1 package is added to the list.
Any ideas what is going on there?

Allan

Old 05-21-2010, 01:17 AM
"Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227)"

On 05/21/10 at 10:30am, Allan McRae wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to create a TODO list and every time I submit I get a
> 500 Internal Sever Error message and only 1 package is added to the
> list. Any ideas what is going on there?
>
> Allan
No clue, doesn't work here either

Old 05-21-2010, 03:13 AM
"Allan McRae"

I am trying to create a TODO list and every time I submit I get a 500
Internal Sever Error message and only 1 package is added to the list.
Any ideas what is going on there?

Dan M found the source of this bug and will look at fixing it soon.

Allan

Old 05-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Dan McGee

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 21/05/10 10:30, Allan McRae wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to create a TODO list and every time I submit I get a 500
>> Internal Sever Error message and only 1 package is added to the list.
>> Any ideas what is going on there?
>>

> Dan M found the source of this bug and will look at fixing it soon.

Should be fixed...let me know if you find otherwise.