Old 05-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Andreas Radke

Default kernel26-lts 2.6.32.12-2

Gcc 4.5 is the breaker. I've pushed a -2 pkg to testing. Please give it
a try.

-Andy

Old 05-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Ionut Biru

On 05/09/2010 08:57 PM, Andreas Radke wrote:

Gcc 4.5 is the breaker. I've pushed a -2 pkg to testing. Please give it
a try.

-Andy

this is working fine. I noticed that this kernel has the tux logo
instead of arch. Is this intentional?

--
Ionut

Old 05-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Andreas Radke

Am Sun, 09 May 2010 21:04:40 +0300
schrieb Ionut Biru <biru.ionut@gmail.com>:

> On 05/09/2010 08:57 PM, Andreas Radke wrote:
> > Gcc 4.5 is the breaker. I've pushed a -2 pkg to testing. Please
> > give it a try.
> >
> > -Andy
>
> this is working fine. I noticed that this kernel has the tux logo
> instead of arch. Is this intentional?

Yes, The old one also had everything plain upstream. LTS should stay as
vanilla as possible.

-Andy