Old 05-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Thomas Bchler

Default mkinitcpio-busybox 1.16.1-2

This release adds a build fix to work around a bug in 4.5.0 (see my

It also includes a backported commit from the 1.17 branch so we can
implement https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/19109.

Tested for both architectures in virtual machines (Did I ever mention
that Intel VT and KVM are awesome?). Please sign off.

Old 05-09-2010, 09:52 AM
Roman Kyrylych

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 15:32, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:
> This release adds a build fix to work around a bug in 4.5.0 (see my
>
> It also includes a backported commit from the 1.17 branch so we can
> implement https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/19109.
>
> Tested for both architectures in virtual machines (Did I ever mention
> that Intel VT and KVM are awesome?). Please sign off.

signoff x86_64

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 05-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Jan de Groot

On Sat, 2010-05-08 at 14:32 +0200, Thomas Bchler wrote:
> This release adds a build fix to work around a bug in 4.5.0 (see my
>
> It also includes a backported commit from the 1.17 branch so we can
> implement https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/19109.
>
> Tested for both architectures in virtual machines (Did I ever mention
> that Intel VT and KVM are awesome?). Please sign off.

Works fine on x86_64. Signoff.