Old 05-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Ronald van Haren

Default new xmoto dep: libxdg-basedir

Hi,

The new xmoto version requires libxdg-basedir, which I currently
maintain in community as a dep of awesome wm (well it can be build
with an internal version but that doesn't make much sense IMO).
Hence this requires either bringing libxdg-basedir to [extra] or
dumping xmoto to [community]. In the end I still maintain all
packages, but I ask because I'm not sure if we want to keep games like
this officially supported?
Something else needs this lib in the near future?

Ronald

Old 05-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Pierre Schmitz

On Fri, 7 May 2010 13:28:19 +0200, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The new xmoto version requires libxdg-basedir, which I currently
> maintain in community as a dep of awesome wm (well it can be build
> with an internal version but that doesn't make much sense IMO).
> Hence this requires either bringing libxdg-basedir to [extra] or
> dumping xmoto to [community]. In the end I still maintain all
> packages, but I ask because I'm not sure if we want to keep games like
> this officially supported?
> Something else needs this lib in the near future?
>
> Ronald

As we'll have to start an [extra] cleanup soon anyway I would prefer
moving this game into the [community] repo.