Old 05-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Ionut Biru

Default bringing schroedinger to extra

Hi,

we have a feature request on our bugtracker[1] asking for supporting
schroedinger in our packages, vlc, mplayer, ffmpeg, gstreamer.

This move will bring an additional dependency orc.

Any complains?

[1]http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/19326

--
Ionut

Old 05-04-2010, 07:50 AM
Jan de Groot

On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 22:00 +0300, Ionut Biru wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have a feature request on our bugtracker[1] asking for supporting
> schroedinger in our packages, vlc, mplayer, ffmpeg, gstreamer.
>
> This move will bring an additional dependency orc.
>
> Any complains?
>
> [1]http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/19326

Go for it, AFAIK it's a 100% free codec used mainly by BBC. Just bring
the packages in extra, I'll pick them up for the next GStreamer update.

Old 05-04-2010, 09:08 AM
Ionut Biru

we have a feature request on our bugtracker[1] asking for supporting
schroedinger in our packages, vlc, mplayer, ffmpeg, gstreamer.

This move will bring an additional dependency orc.

Any complains?

[1]http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/19326

Go for it, AFAIK it's a 100% free codec used mainly by BBC. Just bring
the packages in extra, I'll pick them up for the next GStreamer update.

thanks for reply. the eagle has landed.

--
Ionut