-   -   initscripts 2010.05-2 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/365526-initscripts-2010-05-2-a.html)

Thomas Bchler 05-03-2010 05:16 PM

initscripts 2010.05-2

Am 03.05.2010 18:59, schrieb Thomas Bchler:
> Just a bump to the latest git, including a copyright year fix. There's
> still tons of stuff on the bugtracker that needs to be reviewed and
> merged, and the fact that this hasn't happened is entirely my fault.
>
> Anyway, please sign off on this rather small update.

Okay, forgot one commit, this is the new shortlog:

Kurt J. Bosch (5):
Always shutdown daemons, regardless of runlevel in rc.single too
Add support for the fsck progress file descriptor
Correct previous patch to get fsck fail into splash
Make consolefont code deferrable to avoid destroying splash
Remove obsolete consolemap activation escape sequences

Thomas Bchler (4):
Extend copyright date to 2010
Move single_prekillall hook after the stat_busy message (as per
request by Kurt Bosch)
encryption: Look for cryptsetup in various places
Apply 'encryption: Look for cryptsetup in various places' to
rc.shutdown as well

Dan McGee 05-03-2010 10:10 PM

initscripts 2010.05-2

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Thomas Bchler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Am 03.05.2010 18:59, schrieb Thomas Bchler:
>> Just a bump to the latest git, including a copyright year fix. There's
>> still tons of stuff on the bugtracker that needs to be reviewed and
>> merged, and the fact that this hasn't happened is entirely my fault.
>>
>> Anyway, please sign off on this rather small update.

Signoff both i686 and x86_64, did a full shutdown and boot up.

-Dan

Roman Kyrylych 05-03-2010 10:25 PM

initscripts 2010.05-2

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 20:16, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Am 03.05.2010 18:59, schrieb Thomas Bächler:
>> Just a bump to the latest git, including a copyright year fix. There's
>> still tons of stuff on the bugtracker that needs to be reviewed and
>> merged, and the fact that this hasn't happened is entirely my fault.
>>
>> Anyway, please sign off on this rather small update.
>
> Okay, forgot one commit, this is the new shortlog:
>
> Kurt J. Bosch (5):
> * * *Always shutdown daemons, regardless of runlevel in rc.single too
> * * *Add support for the fsck progress file descriptor
> * * *Correct previous patch to get fsck fail into splash
> * * *Make consolefont code deferrable to avoid destroying splash
> * * *Remove obsolete consolemap activation escape sequences
>
> Thomas Bächler (4):
> * * *Extend copyright date to 2010
> * * *Move single_prekillall hook after the stat_busy message (as per
> request by Kurt Bosch)
> * * *encryption: Look for cryptsetup in various places
> * * *Apply 'encryption: Look for cryptsetup in various places' to
> rc.shutdown as well

I have a small objection regarding FS#18759.
Everything else is fine.

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Roman Kyrylych 05-04-2010 09:53 AM

initscripts 2010.05-2

On 2010-05-04, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 20:16, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:
>> Kurt J. Bosch (5):
>> Remove obsolete consolemap activation escape sequences

> I have a small objection regarding FS#18759.
> Everything else is fine.

Thomas, I applied a fix for FS#18759, do you mind releasing -3?

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)