Old 05-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Thomas Bächler

Default initscripts 2010.05-1

Just a bump to the latest git, including a copyright year fix. There's
still tons of stuff on the bugtracker that needs to be reviewed and
merged, and the fact that this hasn't happened is entirely my fault.

Anyway, please sign off on this rather small update.

Kurt J. Bosch (5):
Always shutdown daemons, regardless of runlevel in rc.single too
Add support for the fsck progress file descriptor
Correct previous patch to get fsck fail into splash
Make consolefont code deferrable to avoid destroying splash
Remove obsolete consolemap activation escape sequences

Thomas Bächler (3):
Extend copyright date to 2010
Move single_prekillall hook after the stat_busy message (as per
request by Kurt Bosch)
encryption: Look for cryptsetup in various places

Old 05-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Thomas Bächler

Am 03.05.2010 18:59, schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> Just a bump to the latest git, including a copyright year fix. There's
> still tons of stuff on the bugtracker that needs to be reviewed and
> merged, and the fact that this hasn't happened is entirely my fault.
>
> Anyway, please sign off on this rather small update.
>
> Kurt J. Bosch (5):
> Always shutdown daemons, regardless of runlevel in rc.single too
> Add support for the fsck progress file descriptor
> Correct previous patch to get fsck fail into splash
> Make consolefont code deferrable to avoid destroying splash
> Remove obsolete consolemap activation escape sequences
>
> Thomas Bächler (3):
> Extend copyright date to 2010
> Move single_prekillall hook after the stat_busy message (as per
> request by Kurt Bosch)
> encryption: Look for cryptsetup in various places

Another minor bugfix provided by Roman:
Dan McGee (1):
Remove bashism from inittab

Roman Kyrylych (1):