Old 05-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Ionut Biru

Default kernel26 2.6.33.3-2 (and aufs2)

On 05/10/2010 12:57 PM, Marek Otahal wrote:

On Sunday 09 of May 2010 19:52:19 Thomas Bächler wrote:

Am 09.05.2010 19:37, schrieb Thomas Bächler:

Am 09.05.2010 19:23, schrieb Pierre Schmitz:

I noticed the same. But this is caused by the mkinitcpio update and not
the kernel. In my case "logo.nologo" in the kernel parameter line was
causing this.

That is plan bullshit. The mkinitcpio update didn't even _touch_ the
init file, it is entirely unchanged.

Okay, gcc 4.5.0 still fucks up, I am pushing a new mkinitcpio-busybox
directly to core, built with -O0 this time, as this will keep breaking
people's systems.

I'm not sure if my mirrors are synced, but now probably yes..i have:
mkinitcpio 0.6.4-1
mkinitcpio-busybox 1.16.1-3

the problem on boot still appears, maybe it's slightly different. It says:
Starting udevd
Done
/Init: export: line 52: ...unreadable chars.. : bad variable name
Kernel panic....

Removing logo.nologo boot param solves the problem.

Thank you

did you forgot to regenerate initrd?

--
Ionut