Old 04-24-2010, 01:09 AM
Allan McRae

Default Chasing various signoffs

These are signoffs I need and the dates they were requested:

2010-04-16
gcc (both)

2010-04-18
cracklib (i686)
ed (i686)
grub (i686)
inetutils (i686)
rp-pppoe (i686)

2010-04-19
bridge-utils (both)
ifenslave (both)
libnl (i686)
libsasl (i686)
ndiswrapper-utils (both)
procinfo-ng (i686)
texinfo (i686)
util-linux-ng (i686)

2010-04-22
cloog-ppl (both)

Please reply to the original thread when signing off.

Thanks,
Allan

Old 04-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Allan McRae

On 24/04/10 11:09, Allan McRae wrote:

These are signoffs I need and the dates they were requested:

I am still looking for these signoffs:

2010-04-18
cracklib (i686)
ed (i686)
inetutils (i686)
rp-pppoe (i686)

2010-04-19
bridge-utils (i686)
ndiswrapper-utils (both)

User signoffs are fine.

Allan

Old 04-29-2010, 04:13 PM
Dan McGee

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 24/04/10 11:09, Allan McRae wrote:
>>
>> These are signoffs I need and the dates they were requested:
>
> I am still looking for these signoffs:
>
>> 2010-04-18
>> inetutils (i686)

I gave you this signoff a long time ago...

-Dan

Old 04-29-2010, 10:47 PM
Allan McRae

These are signoffs I need and the dates they were requested:

I am still looking for these signoffs:

2010-04-18
inetutils (i686)

I gave you this signoff a long time ago...

So you did... missed it completely sorry.