Old 04-22-2010, 02:46 AM
Allan McRae

Default cloog-ppl-0.15.9-1

Upstream update. Passes all test suite. Built with new toolchain so
will move at same time.

Signoff both,
Allan

Old 04-24-2010, 01:16 AM
"Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227)"

On 04/22/10 at 12:46pm, Allan McRae wrote:
> Upstream update. Passes all test suite. Built with new toolchain
> so will move at same time.
>
> Signoff both,
> Allan
Signoff both

Old 04-24-2010, 10:03 AM
Andreas Radke

Am Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:46:37 +1000
schrieb Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>:

> Upstream update. Passes all test suite. Built with new toolchain so
> will move at same time.
>
> Signoff both,
> Allan

No idea how intesive it's used when compiling. So far nothing failed.

Signoff both.

-Andy

Old 04-24-2010, 11:56 AM
Allan McRae

On 24/04/10 20:03, Andreas Radke wrote:

Am Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:46:37 +1000
schrieb Allan McRae<allan@archlinux.org>:

Upstream update. Passes all test suite. Built with new toolchain so
will move at same time.

Signoff both,
Allan

No idea how intesive it's used when compiling. So far nothing failed.

AFAIK, it basically is not used unless you enable graphite
optimizations. I am never too concerned about this package as the test
suite gets run during packaging. So as long as libraries look complete
(i.e. nothing broke during upload) that is all I need for a signoff.

Allan