Old 04-19-2010, 06:31 AM
Allan McRae

Default procinfo-ng 2.0.304-1

This is a replacement for the procinfo package which is so old that it
must be patched for the 2.6 kernel (and I am not sure where that patch
originally came from...).

I use the Debian strategy and pull the help scripts lsdev and socklist
from the old procinfo package.

Signoff both,
Allan

Old 04-21-2010, 06:48 AM
Roman Kyrylych

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 09:31, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> This is a replacement for the procinfo package which is so old that it must
> be patched for the 2.6 kernel (and I am not sure where that patch originally
> came from...).
>
> I use the Debian strategy and pull the help scripts lsdev and socklist from
> the old procinfo package.

signoff x86_64

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 04-24-2010, 09:28 AM
Thomas Bchler

Am 19.04.2010 08:31, schrieb Allan McRae:
> This is a replacement for the procinfo package which is so old that it
> must be patched for the 2.6 kernel (and I am not sure where that patch
> originally came from...).
>
> I use the Debian strategy and pull the help scripts lsdev and socklist
> from the old procinfo package.
>
> Signoff both,
> Allan

Just a funny fact: The package contains lsdev, procinfo and socklist. I
never used any of those. Why is procinfo a standard package for a Linux
system?

Old 04-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Dan McGee

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 7:12 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 24/04/10 19:05, Ionut Biru wrote:
>>
>> On 04/19/2010 09:31 AM, Allan McRae wrote:
>>>
>>> This is a replacement for the procinfo package which is so old that it
>>> must be patched for the 2.6 kernel (and I am not sure where that patch
>>> originally came from...).
>>>
>>> I use the Debian strategy and pull the help scripts lsdev and socklist
>>> from the old procinfo package.
>>>
>>> Signoff both,
>>> Allan
>>>

>> signoff x86_64