Old 01-12-2008, 07:10 PM
"Jeff Mickey"

Default No internet? No codemac.

There is an awesome story involving Comcast, myself, and a cut cable
cord. I shall not recount it here, but I think you can get the
picture.

Jeff has no internet.

They are reconnecting on this upcoming Thursday, so consider me
inactive until at least the weekend. My first week of classes is this
week (My last semester!!) so I'll be busy anyways. I'll have internet
on campus, but it's best if I do my school work...

I'll see you soon, feel free to update/etc any of my packages that
need it. I'm not that possessive of them.

// jeff
--
. : [ + carpe diem totus tuus + ] : .

Old 01-12-2008, 08:23 PM
"Roman Kyrylych"

2008/1/12, Jeff Mickey <jeff@archlinux.org>:
> There is an awesome story involving Comcast, myself, and a cut cable
> cord. I shall not recount it here, but I think you can get the
> picture.
>
> Jeff has no internet.
>
> They are reconnecting on this upcoming Thursday, so consider me
> inactive until at least the weekend. My first week of classes is this
> week (My last semester!!) so I'll be busy anyways. I'll have internet
> on campus, but it's best if I do my school work...
>
> I'll see you soon, feel free to update/etc any of my packages that
> need it. I'm not that possessive of them.

Good luck in getting back online sooner.

P.S.: is this a coincidence that I had my cable cord cut recently too?

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 01-12-2008, 08:44 PM
eliott

On 1/12/08, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/1/12, Jeff Mickey <jeff@archlinux.org>:
> > There is an awesome story involving Comcast, myself, and a cut cable
> > cord. I shall not recount it here, but I think you can get the
> > picture.
> >
> > Jeff has no internet.
> >
> > They are reconnecting on this upcoming Thursday, so consider me
> > inactive until at least the weekend. My first week of classes is this
> > week (My last semester!!) so I'll be busy anyways. I'll have internet
> > on campus, but it's best if I do my school work...
> >
> > I'll see you soon, feel free to update/etc any of my packages that
> > need it. I'm not that possessive of them.
> >

> Good luck in getting back online sooner.
>

> P.S.: is this a coincidence that I had my cable cord cut recently too?

if so, that is one dedicated cable cutter.
He gets around.

Old 01-12-2008, 09:04 PM
James

So thats why my internet dropped out this weekend. Cactus is right, he
must get around!

--
iphitus // Arch Developer // iphitus.loudas.com

Old 01-12-2008, 10:12 PM
Thomas Bchler

Jeff Mickey schrieb:
> There is an awesome story involving Comcast, myself, and a cut cable
> cord. I shall not recount it here, but I think you can get the
> picture.
>
> Jeff has no internet.

It's a funny coincidence. As of last Tuesday, I have a stable and
working Internet connection again and will continue to work on Arch more
actively again. Hope nobody cuts my cable!