Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   ArchLinux Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/)
-   -   sudo-1.7.2p6-1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/357614-sudo-1-7-2p6-1-a.html)

Allan McRae 04-15-2010 11:00 PM

sudo-1.7.2p6-1
 
Upstream bug fix release. Fixes privilege escalation bug:
http://www.sudo.ws/sudo/alerts/sudoedit_escalate2.html


Signoff both,
Allan

Andrea Scarpino 04-16-2010 12:19 PM

sudo-1.7.2p6-1
 
On Friday 16 April 2010 01:00:27 Allan McRae wrote:
> Upstream bug fix release. Fixes privilege escalation bug:
> http://www.sudo.ws/sudo/alerts/sudoedit_escalate2.html
signoff x86_64

--
Andrea Scarpino
KDE4 Maintainer for Arch Linux
deelab.org/bash

Allan McRae 04-16-2010 12:34 PM

sudo-1.7.2p6-1
 
On 16/04/10 22:19, Andrea Scarpino wrote:

On Friday 16 April 2010 01:00:27 Allan McRae wrote:

Upstream bug fix release. Fixes privilege escalation bug:
http://www.sudo.ws/sudo/alerts/sudoedit_escalate2.html

signoff x86_64



Anyone for i686 please? I would like to move this quickly.

Allan

Ronald van Haren 04-16-2010 12:44 PM

sudo-1.7.2p6-1
 
On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 16/04/10 22:19, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
>>
>> On Friday 16 April 2010 01:00:27 Allan McRae wrote:
>>>
>>> Upstream bug fix release. *Fixes privilege escalation bug:
>>> http://www.sudo.ws/sudo/alerts/sudoedit_escalate2.html
>>
>> signoff x86_64
>>
>
> Anyone for i686 please? *I would like to move this quickly.
>
> Allan
>
>

signoff i686

Ronald


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:40 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.