Old 04-13-2010, 01:13 PM
Dan McGee

Default past DEVs/TUs listed in Maintainer window

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 7:47 AM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi Dan,
> I saw we have more ex-developers or ex-trusted users listed in Maintainer
> window selection.
>
> I think you could remove these:
> abhidg
> alexander
> alexanderf
> arjant
> aurelien
> cprimier
> damir
> don
> dorphell
> douglas
> dusty
> eduardo
> eliott
> geoffroy
> jason
> jeff
> judd
> phil
> pmatias
> schiv
> simo
> tom
> travis
> varun

This is automatic and shows all users in the system right now. What
should we be showing? Getting your web user turned off doesn't
auto-orphan your packages, so I'm hesitant to drop all old users here.

-Dan

Old 04-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Tuesday 13 April 2010 15:13:34 Dan McGee wrote:
> This is automatic and shows all users in the system right now. What
> should we be showing? Getting your web user turned off doesn't
> auto-orphan your packages, so I'm hesitant to drop all old users here.
Understand, anyway all these people maintain no packages.

--
Andrea | deelab.org/bash

Old 04-13-2010, 01:19 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Tuesday 13 April 2010 15:17:18 Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> Understand, anyway all these people maintain no packages.
No wait, schiv is an active TU.

--
Andrea | deelab.org/bash

Old 04-13-2010, 02:58 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 7:47 AM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
>> Hi Dan,
>> I saw we have more ex-developers or ex-trusted users listed in Maintainer
>> window selection.
>>
>> I think you could remove these:
>> abhidg
>> alexander
>> alexanderf
>> arjant
>> aurelien
>> cprimier
>> damir
>> don
>> dorphell
>> douglas
>> dusty
>> eduardo
>> eliott
>> geoffroy
>> jason
>> jeff
>> judd
>> phil
>> pmatias
>> schiv
>> simo
>> tom
>> travis
>> varun
>
> This is automatic and shows all users in the system right now. What
> should we be showing? Getting your web user turned off doesn't
> auto-orphan your packages, so I'm hesitant to drop all old users here.

Couldn't you use the same logic the "fellows" page uses? Active = True?

Old 05-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Dan McGee

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 7:47 AM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
>>> Hi Dan,
>>> I saw we have more ex-developers or ex-trusted users listed in Maintainer
>>> window selection.
>>>
>>> I think you could remove these:
>>> abhidg
>>> alexander
>>> alexanderf
>>> arjant
>>> aurelien
>>> cprimier
>>> damir
>>> don
>>> dorphell
>>> douglas
>>> dusty
>>> eduardo
>>> eliott
>>> geoffroy
>>> jason
>>> jeff
>>> judd
>>> phil
>>> pmatias
>>> schiv
>>> simo
>>> tom
>>> travis
>>> varun
>>
>> This is automatic and shows all users in the system right now. What
>> should we be showing? Getting your web user turned off doesn't
>> auto-orphan your packages, so I'm hesitant to drop all old users here.
>
> Couldn't you use the same logic the "fellows" page uses? Active = True?

So this already does use that same logic, I'm not sure what you guys
are seeing, unless this is that old and I suck that much that I fixed
it without knowing.

-Dan