Old 04-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Andrea Scarpino

Default libao 1.0 rebuild list

Hi DEVs and TUs,
I am uploading libao 1.0.0 in [testing] now.

There is a soname bump, so I created a (small) rebuild list for [extra] and
[community] packages.

Thanks

--
Andrea | deelab.org/bash

Old 04-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Saturday 10 April 2010 23:05:15 Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> Hi DEVs and TUs,
> I am uploading libao 1.0.0 in [testing] now.
>
> There is a soname bump, so I created a (small) rebuild list for [extra] and
> [community] packages.
>
> Thanks
Well, I built some packages and they are in my staging dir, but I cannot
release them due to repolock issue.
Now I am going out, if you want you can build libao yourself; commit are in
trunk.

CCin' aur-general

--
Andrea | deelab.org/bash

Old 04-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Andrea Scarpino

Old 04-11-2010, 02:23 AM
Andrea Scarpino

On Saturday 10 April 2010 23:50:48 Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> Well, I built some packages and they are in my staging dir, but I cannot
> release them due to repolock issue.
> Now I am going out, if you want you can build libao yourself; commit are in
> trunk.
I built all packages and added them manually to testing repositories.
I do not know if we should disable the cleanup-script ATM.

I got the same issue when I ran db-testing twice. The first time it worked, the
second it failed cause of .repolock dirs.

This happened on sigurd too.

--
Andrea | deelab.org/bash

Old 04-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Andrea Scarpino

Old 04-12-2010, 01:52 AM
Andrea Scarpino

On Saturday 10 April 2010 23:05:15 Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> Hi DEVs and TUs,
> I am uploading libao 1.0.0 in [testing] now.
moving to [extra] now.

--
Andrea | deelab.org/bash

Old 04-12-2010, 04:30 AM
Allan McRae

On 12/04/10 11:52, Andrea Scarpino wrote:

On Saturday 10 April 2010 23:05:15 Andrea Scarpino wrote:

Hi DEVs and TUs,
I am uploading libao 1.0.0 in [testing] now.

moving to [extra] now.

Was timidity++ supposed to move with this?

Allan

Old 04-12-2010, 06:17 AM
Eric Bélanger

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:30 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 12/04/10 11:52, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
>>
>> On Saturday 10 April 2010 23:05:15 Andrea Scarpino wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi DEVs and TUs,
>>> I am uploading libao 1.0.0 in [testing] now.
>>
>> moving to [extra] now.
>>

> Was timidity++ supposed to move with this?
>
> Allan

it was. i'm moving it.