FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > ArchLinux > ArchLinux Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 01-12-2008, 07:32 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga
 
Default set of Multimedia-volume-control icons

New set of icons made named multimedia-volume-control derived from gnome
version.[1]

Luya

http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16.png
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16.png

http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control22.png
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control22.svg

http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control24.png
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control24.svg

http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control32.png
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control32.svg

http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control48.png
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control48.svg


Reference:
[1]http://people.freedesktop.org/~jimmac/icons/
_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 01-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Martin Sourada
 
Default set of Multimedia-volume-control icons

On Sat, 2008-01-12 at 00:32 -0800, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> New set of icons made named multimedia-volume-control derived from gnome
> version.[1]
>
> Luya
>
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16.png
>
It's hardly readable. Perhaps making it brighter might help.

> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control22.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control22.svg
>
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control24.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control24.svg
>
For isometric icons we use the isometric perspective for 22x22 and 24x24
as well. It's flat for action icons (as the on the table perspective
really does not work for such small sizes).

> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control32.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control32.svg
>
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control48.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control48.svg
>
It seems rather like real perspective than isometric perspective. Please
use the isometric.

>
> Reference:
> [1]http://people.freedesktop.org/~jimmac/icons/

Generally:
Looks good, I'd maybe make it a little brighter and move the darkest
spot of the gradient on the sides of the button to the right to better
follow the lightning.

Thanks,
Martin
_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 01-12-2008, 05:49 PM
Mark
 
Default set of Multimedia-volume-control icons

2008/1/12, Luya Tshimbalanga <luya_tfz@thefinalzone.com>:
> New set of icons made named multimedia-volume-control derived from gnome
> version.[1]
>
> Luya
>
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16.png

Sorry to say bit it looks more like a gear icon.. (and to dark)

> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control22.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control22.svg
>
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control24.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control24.svg
>
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control32.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control32.svg
>
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control48.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control48.svg

Those icons are all i bit too dark but looking rather good for the rest.
perhaps just a small fix on the isometric perspective like Martin said.

_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 01-13-2008, 04:00 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga
 
Default set of Multimedia-volume-control icons

New update about the set of multimedia-volume-control.

Luya

References
----------
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16a.png
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16a.png

http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control22a.png
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control22a.svg

http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control24a.png
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control24a.svg

http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control32a.png
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control32a.svg

http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control48a.png
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control48a.svg



--
™¢D0<Š

_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 01-13-2008, 04:07 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga
 
Default set of Multimedia-volume-control icons

Mark a écrit*:

2008/1/12, Luya Tshimbalanga <luya_tfz@thefinalzone.com>:


New set of icons made named multimedia-volume-control derived from gnome
version.[1]

Luya

http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16.png
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16.png



Sorry to say bit it looks more like a gear icon.. (and to dark)



Updated.




http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control22.png
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control22.svg



Those icons are all i bit too dark but looking rather good for the rest.
perhaps just a small fix on the isometric perspective like Martin said.




Fixed. See reply* to Martin.



Luya



_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 01-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Mark
 
Default set of Multimedia-volume-control icons

2008/1/13, Luya Tshimbalanga <luya_tfz@thefinalzone.com>:
> New update about the set of multimedia-volume-control.
>
> Luya
>
> References
> ----------
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16a.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16a.png

Drop the gear like type..
the rest looks better now though sizes smaller than 48x48 and bigger
than 16x16 might still be a bit to dark

_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 01-13-2008, 01:48 PM
Mark
 
Default set of Multimedia-volume-control icons

2008/1/13, Mark <markg85@gmail.com>:
> 2008/1/13, Luya Tshimbalanga <luya_tfz@thefinalzone.com>:
> > New update about the set of multimedia-volume-control.
> >
> > Luya
> >
> > References
> > ----------
> > http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16a.png
> > http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16a.png
>
> Drop the gear like type..
> the rest looks better now though sizes smaller than 48x48 and bigger
> than 16x16 might still be a bit to dark

Oke i made one for you.
see the attached file(s).
_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 01-13-2008, 02:48 PM
Martin Sourada
 
Default set of Multimedia-volume-control icons

On Sun, 2008-01-13 at 15:48 +0100, Mark wrote:
> 2008/1/13, Mark <markg85@gmail.com>:
> > 2008/1/13, Luya Tshimbalanga <luya_tfz@thefinalzone.com>:
> > > New update about the set of multimedia-volume-control.
> > >
> > > Luya
> > >
> > > References
> > > ----------
> > > http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16a.png
> > > http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16a.png
> >
> > Drop the gear like type..
> > the rest looks better now though sizes smaller than 48x48 and bigger
> > than 16x16 might still be a bit to dark
>
> Oke i made one for you.
> see the attached file(s).

This one is great!

Martin
_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 01-13-2008, 03:44 PM
Mark
 
Default set of Multimedia-volume-control icons

2008/1/13, Martin Sourada <martin.sourada@gmail.com>:
>
> On Sun, 2008-01-13 at 15:48 +0100, Mark wrote:
> This one is great!
>
> Martin

Thanx Martin!
you don't often say that for icons (that i've made).

Mark.

_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 01-13-2008, 06:09 PM
"Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek"
 
Default set of Multimedia-volume-control icons

2008/1/13, Mark <markg85@gmail.com>:
2008/1/13, Martin Sourada <martin.sourada@gmail.com>:
>
> On Sun, 2008-01-13 at 15:48 +0100, Mark wrote:
> This one is great!
>
> Martin


Thanx Martin!
you don't often say that for icons (that i've made).

Mark.

_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list

Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list

It's good to critique. After receiving critique you can make better art.

--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
http://liviopl.jogger.pl/
_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org