-   -   db-5 rebuild (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/352993-db-5-rebuild.html)

"Allan McRae" 04-07-2010 07:41 AM

db-5 rebuild

Another week, another rebuild. This time it is the update to db-5. It
looks like the big version jump is due to adding new features rather
than API changes, but I need to investigate further.

Library changes:
libdb-4.so -> libdb-5.so
libdb-4.8.so -> libdb-5.0.so
libdb_cxx-4.so -> libdb_cxx-5.so
libdb_cxx-4.8.so -> libdb_cxx-5.0.so

Rebuild list for [core] and [extra]:
apr-util
bogofilter
claws-mail
courier-authlib
courier-imap
courier-maildrop
courier-mta
db
dovecot
evolution-data-server
evolution-exchange
gift-openft
go-openoffice
heimdal
iproute2
libetpan
libsasl
moc
mod_perl
openldap
openoffice-base
openoffice-base-beta
openoffice-base-devel
pam
perl
php
postfix
python
redland
ruby
subversion
webalizer
xemacs

Andreas Radke 04-09-2010 04:50 AM

db-5 rebuild

Am Wed, 07 Apr 2010 17:41:36 +1000
schrieb "Allan McRae" <allan@archlinux.org>:

> Another week, another rebuild. This time it is the update to db-5.
> It looks like the big version jump is due to adding new features
> rather than API changes, but I need to investigate further.

What are your plans? My quad feels cold...

-Andy

Allan McRae 04-09-2010 05:41 AM

db-5 rebuild