Old 04-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Default openssl, heimdal and icu rebuilds

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 11:44:26 +0200, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org>
wrote:
>> openssl
>
> No signoff, see my comment in the other thread about the CA certificates
> (/etc/ssl/certs).

The certs are part of ca-certificates and not openssl. That is fixed in
the new package.

Old 04-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Are there any objections to moving this tonight? I would need at least one
TU and someone with root permissions on gerolde. (we might want to update
the dbscripts and pause the rsync daemon during the process.

Old 04-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Thomas Bächler

Am 08.04.2010 16:06, schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> Are there any objections to moving this tonight? I would need at least one
> TU and someone with root permissions on gerolde. (we might want to update
> the dbscripts and pause the rsync daemon during the process.

openssl 1.0 is incompatible with the Xorg stuff from extra. We cannot
easily move the Xorg stuff from testing though. For details, you have to
ask Andy or Jan.

Old 04-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Pierre Schmitz

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 16:12:15 +0200, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org>
wrote:
> Am 08.04.2010 16:06, schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
>> Are there any objections to moving this tonight? I would need at least
>> one
>> TU and someone with root permissions on gerolde. (we might want to
update
>> the dbscripts and pause the rsync daemon during the process.
>>

> openssl 1.0 is incompatible with the Xorg stuff from extra. We cannot
> easily move the Xorg stuff from testing though. For details, you have to
> ask Andy or Jan.

I know about this and it was already discussed. We can move the openssl
rebuilds, xorg and the kernel together.

Old 04-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Pierre Schmitz

The move is in progress...please don't touch anything while we are still
on it. :-)

Old 04-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Pierre Schmitz

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 22:37:13 +0200, Pierre Schmitz <pierre@archlinux.de>
wrote:
> The move is in progress...please don't touch anything while we are still
> on it. :-)

So, we are done. Mirrors should be back in sync some day.

Old 04-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Pierre Schmitz

On Fri, 09 Apr 2010 01:42:29 +0300, Evangelos Foutras
<foutrelis@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 09/04/10 01:20, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
>> On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 22:37:13 +0200, Pierre Schmitz<pierre@archlinux.de>
>> wrote:
>>> The move is in progress...please don't touch anything while we are
still
>>> on it. :-)
>>
>> So, we are done. Mirrors should be back in sync some day.
>
> Have the packages in [xorg18] been moved into [extra] as well? I cannot
> verify this from looking at the website, though it might not have
> synchronized yet.

of course not. It will take some time till xorg-server 1.8 is ready to
use.

Old 04-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Evangelos Foutras

wrote:

The move is in progress...please don't touch anything while we are

still

on it. :-)

So, we are done. Mirrors should be back in sync some day.

Have the packages in [xorg18] been moved into [extra] as well? I cannot
verify this from looking at the website, though it might not have
synchronized yet.

of course not. It will take some time till xorg-server 1.8 is ready to
use.

Erm, I'm not sure where I got that idea from. Sorry for the noise.