Old 04-01-2010, 11:49 PM
"Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227)"

Default proftpd 1.3.3-3

I just pushed proftpd 1.3.3-3 to testing. This update is in
response to Dale's request (FS#18876) to include both MySQL
and Postgresql as dependencies for proftpd (enabling use of
both for database backend).

Please test/signoff.

I'll signoff for mysql support on both, but I can't vouch for
postgresql functionality.