-   -   gmp rebuilds and toolchain update (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/347106-gmp-rebuilds-toolchain-update.html)

Allan McRae 03-25-2010 09:18 PM

gmp rebuilds and toolchain update

The gmp rebuilds are done so now is time to signoff. This signoff will
cover:

gmp - upstream update
mpfr - gmp rebuild
ppl - gmp rebuild
cloog-ppl - upstream update + gmp rebuild
linux-api-headers - upstream update
binutils - upstream update (= new snapshot)
glibc - new snapshot
gcc - new snapshot + gmp rebuild
coreutils - gmp rebuild

It should be an easy signoff given everybody will have been using those
packages for the other gmp rebuilds.

Signoff both,
Allan

Dan McGee 03-26-2010 01:03 AM

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> The gmp rebuilds are done so now is time to signoff. *This signoff will
> cover:
>
> gmp - upstream update
> mpfr - gmp rebuild
> ppl - gmp rebuild
> cloog-ppl - upstream update + gmp rebuild
> linux-api-headers - upstream update
> binutils - upstream update (= new snapshot)
> glibc - new snapshot
> gcc - new snapshot + gmp rebuild
> coreutils - gmp rebuild
>
> It should be an easy signoff given everybody will have been using those
> packages for the other gmp rebuilds.

Signoff x86_64 for general compiling tasks; I've yet to see anything
go horribly wrong.

-Dan

Ionut Biru 03-26-2010 01:07 AM

gmp rebuilds and toolchain update

The gmp rebuilds are done so now is time to signoff. This signoff will
cover:

gmp - upstream update
mpfr - gmp rebuild
ppl - gmp rebuild
cloog-ppl - upstream update + gmp rebuild
linux-api-headers - upstream update
binutils - upstream update (= new snapshot)
glibc - new snapshot
gcc - new snapshot + gmp rebuild
coreutils - gmp rebuild

It should be an easy signoff given everybody will have been using those
packages for the other gmp rebuilds.

Signoff both,
Allan

signoff i686. i've rebuilt virtualbox-ose without any problem.

--
Ionut