-   -   kernel26-2.6.23.13-1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/34561-kernel26-2-6-23-13-1-a.html)

Tobias Powalowski 01-11-2008 07:16 AM

kernel26-2.6.23.13-1

Hi
kernel bump for both arches in testing, please signoff
and addresses this bug:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9129

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

"Varun Acharya" 01-11-2008 11:05 AM

kernel26-2.6.23.13-1

On Jan 11, 2008 1:46 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi
kernel bump for both arches in testing, please signoff
and addresses this bug:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9129

greetings
tpowa

--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

tpowa@archlinux.org

Everything's fine for me, signed off for x86_64

Thomas Bächler 01-12-2008 12:16 AM

kernel26-2.6.23.13-1

Varun Acharya schrieb:

> On Jan 11, 2008 1:46 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de
> <mailto:t.powa@gmx.de>> wrote:
>
> Hi
> kernel bump for both arches in testing, please signoff
> and addresses this bug:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9129
>
> greetings
> tpowa
> --
> Tobias Powalowski
> Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
> http://www.archlinux.org
> tpowa@archlinux.org <mailto:tpowa@archlinux.org>
>

> Everything's fine for me, signed off for x86_64

Signing off both architectures.

Pierre Schmitz 01-12-2008 08:25 AM

kernel26-2.6.23.13-1

Am Freitag, 11. Januar 2008 09:16:28 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> Hi
> kernel bump for both arches in testing, please signoff
> and addresses this bug:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9129
>
> greetings
> tpowa

signoff (both)

--
archlinux.de

Eric Belanger 01-15-2008 02:17 AM

kernel26-2.6.23.13-1

kernel bump for both arches in testing, please signoff
and addresses this bug:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9129

greetings
tpowa