Old 03-22-2010, 05:41 AM
"Allan McRae"

Default heimdal-1.3.2 rebuild

Hi,

In typical heimdal fashion, the update from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2 contains a
soname bump (libkrb5). I have made a todo list for the packages in
[core] and [extra]. Can someone scan [community] for me?

It looks like the rebuild does not overlap the ongoing gmp5 rebuild and
heimdal 1.3.2 contains security fixes so I would like to get on with
soon. If there are no objection, initial rebuilds will appear in the
next couple of days.

Allan

Old 03-22-2010, 10:21 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Montag, 22. März 2010 07:41:34 schrieb Allan McRae:
> Can someone scan [community] for me?

Here is a list for all repos:

anjuta
arch