Old 03-21-2010, 11:47 PM
Allan McRae

Default gdbm 1.8.3-7

Changes:
- Fix linking: run "ldd -r /usr/lib/libgdbm_compat.so.3.0.0" on old
package to notice lots of undefined symbols
- Put headers in more correct locations (removes need to patch e.g.
python to find headers).

Allan

Old 03-22-2010, 10:10 AM
Allan McRae

- Fix linking: run "ldd -r /usr/lib/libgdbm_compat.so.3.0.0" on old
package to notice lots of undefined symbols
- Put headers in more correct locations (removes need to patch e.g.
python to find headers).

Could I have reasonably quick signoffs for this? I have just found that
the dbm module in the python and python3 packages was not built in the
recent updates due to issue #1.

Allan

Old 03-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Jan de Groot

On Mon, 2010-03-22 at 21:10 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> On 22/03/10 10:47, Allan McRae wrote:
> > Changes:
> > - Fix linking: run "ldd -r /usr/lib/libgdbm_compat.so.3.0.0" on old
> > package to notice lots of undefined symbols
> > - Put headers in more correct locations (removes need to patch e.g.
> > python to find headers).
>
> Could I have reasonably quick signoffs for this? I have just found that
> the dbm module in the python and python3 packages was not built in the
> recent updates due to issue #1.
>
> Allan

Signoff x86_64.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:22 AM
Paul Mattal

- Fix linking: run "ldd -r /usr/lib/libgdbm_compat.so.3.0.0" on old
package to notice lots of undefined symbols
- Put headers in more correct locations (removes need to patch e.g.
python to find headers).

Could I have reasonably quick signoffs for this? I have just found that
the dbm module in the python and python3 packages was not built in the
recent updates due to issue #1.

Allan

Signoff x86_64.

i686 anyone?

Signoff i686. (Works for me manpulating gdbm dbs under python.)

- P