Old 03-19-2010, 02:41 AM
"Allan McRae"

Default gmp-5 rebuilds

Hi,

I have the updated gmp and a toolchain rebuilt sitting in my staging
directory to be moved into [testing] once the boost downgrade is
finished. I have done all the rebuilds in [core] and nothing in the
rebuild list looks critical, so updating should not be too risky.
xmonad users may want to hold off until haskell is updated.

Allan

Old 03-19-2010, 10:09 AM
Allan McRae

I have the updated gmp and a toolchain rebuilt sitting in my staging
directory to be moved into [testing] once the boost downgrade is
finished. I have done all the rebuilds in [core] and nothing in the
rebuild list looks critical, so updating should not be too risky. xmonad
users may want to hold off until haskell is updated.

Boost has moved so the new toolchain and gmp rebuilds are now in
testing. Rebuilds are go. I repeat, rebuilds are go!

Old 03-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Allan McRae

I have the updated gmp and a toolchain rebuilt sitting in my staging
directory to be moved into [testing] once the boost downgrade is
finished. I have done all the rebuilds in [core] and nothing in the
rebuild list looks critical, so updating should not be too risky. xmonad
users may want to hold off until haskell is updated.

Boost has moved so the new toolchain and gmp rebuilds are now in
testing. Rebuilds are go. I repeat, rebuilds are go!

Apart from haskell related packages and a couple of cross compilers, the
rebuilds are nearing completion.

Can the maintainers (or anyone else) of classpath and lilypond take a
look at these packages. They currently do not build under a clean
chroot and I have not looked into the issues further.

Allan

Old 03-23-2010, 05:08 PM
Ionut Biru

I have the updated gmp and a toolchain rebuilt sitting in my staging
directory to be moved into [testing] once the boost downgrade is
finished. I have done all the rebuilds in [core] and nothing in the
rebuild list looks critical, so updating should not be too risky. xmonad
users may want to hold off until haskell is updated.

Boost has moved so the new toolchain and gmp rebuilds are now in
testing. Rebuilds are go. I repeat, rebuilds are go!

Apart from haskell related packages and a couple of cross compilers, the
rebuilds are nearing completion.

Can the maintainers (or anyone else) of classpath and lilypond take a
look at these packages. They currently do not build under a clean chroot
and I have not looked into the issues further.

Allan

ghc is ready now and can be used to rebuild haskell.

--
Ionut

Old 03-24-2010, 11:13 AM
Allan McRae

I have the updated gmp and a toolchain rebuilt sitting in my staging
directory to be moved into [testing] once the boost downgrade is
finished. I have done all the rebuilds in [core] and nothing in the
rebuild list looks critical, so updating should not be too risky.
xmonad
users may want to hold off until haskell is updated.

Boost has moved so the new toolchain and gmp rebuilds are now in
testing. Rebuilds are go. I repeat, rebuilds are go!

Apart from haskell related packages and a couple of cross compilers, the
rebuilds are nearing completion.

Can the maintainers (or anyone else) of classpath and lilypond take a
look at these packages. They currently do not build under a clean chroot
and I have not looked into the issues further.

Allan

ghc is ready now and can be used to rebuild haskell.

I have done all the haskell rebuilds that work in a clean chroot. I
have filed bugs for the rest of the packages so it would be good if
their maintainers can add the needed (make)deps and do the rebuild.

Allan

Old 03-24-2010, 11:32 AM
Vesa Kaihlavirta

Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> writes:

> On 24/03/10 04:08, Ionut Biru wrote:

>>> Apart from haskell related packages and a couple of cross compilers, the
>>> rebuilds are nearing completion.
>>>
>>> Can the maintainers (or anyone else) of classpath and lilypond take a
>>> look at these packages. They currently do not build under a clean chroot
>>> and I have not looked into the issues further.
>>>
>>> Allan
>>
>> ghc is ready now and can be used to rebuild haskell.
>>

> I have done all the haskell rebuilds that work in a clean chroot. I
> have filed bugs for the rest of the packages so it would be good if
> their maintainers can add the needed (make)deps and do the rebuild.

I'm also in the process of fixing that whole Titanic.

By the way, thanks for the help everyone. The haskell team could really
use another drone...

--vk