-   -   vi release 214 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/34273-vi-release-214-a.html)

Tobias Kieslich 01-10-2008 08:26 PM

vi release 214

please signoff vi, somebody still has to build it for x64.

I had to workaround a breakage in their patching scheme and updated
pythoncomplete.vim

-T

"Aaron Griffin" 01-10-2008 08:37 PM

vi release 214

On Jan 10, 2008 3:26 PM, Tobias Kieslich <tobias@justdreams.de> wrote:
> updated pythoncomplete.vim

Woohoo!

Eric Belanger 01-14-2008 03:42 AM

vi release 214

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008, Tobias Kieslich wrote:

please signoff vi, somebody still has to build it for x64.

I had to workaround a breakage in their patching scheme and updated
pythoncomplete.vim

-T

The x86_64 packages will be in testing in a few minutes. However, I had to
bump the patch level to 228 to get them to build.

believed to be clean.