Old 03-14-2010, 09:06 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Default Fwd: Amarok 2.3 packages

---------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ----------

Betreff: Amarok 2.3 packages
Datum: Sonntag 14 März 2010, 21:58:48
Von: Lydia Pintscher <lydia@kde.org>
An: tpowa@archlinux.org

Hi,

I've just seen that Arch already has packages for Amarok 2.3 since
yesterday. That's not really cool
Please wait until the day I announced on the packagers list (tomorrow
this time) unless you're really not able to do it that date.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher
Amarok community manager

Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org

Old 03-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Sunday 14 March 2010 23:06:36 Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> [...]
Hi Lydia,
sorry my fault. I read the post on amarok.kde.org "Amarok 2.3! What's New" and
I thought 2.3 was released.

I will not downgrade our package in [extra], but I will advise Arch Linux
users to wait some days before report any bug to bugs.kde.org because probably
you already fixed them in the real 2.3.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

--
Andrea