Old 03-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Aaron Griffin

Default db-update: Use a master package pool and symlinks

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 4:06 PM, Ghost1227 <ghost1227@archlinux.us> wrote:
> ---
> *1 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

Did you test this? I didn't. db-move and db-remove should, in theory, work fine.

But This patch alone is going to do more harm than good.

It's the cleanup that I worry about. Cleanup is going to need to be
revamped to handle the pool. We're going to have to check each package
in the pool dir to see if it has remaining symlinks in any repo. If it
does not, it's a candidate for removal.