-   -   openssh 5.4p1-1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/339226-openssh-5-4p1-1-a.html)

Pierre Schmitz 03-10-2010 12:02 PM

openssh 5.4p1-1

This new packages reverts the commit that introduces this bug:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/18611

By this http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/17138 has to be reopened. We can either
ignore this or find a real way to fix this issue. I don#t think that pidof
should be used on its own.

I also update to the new upstream release. So please give it a try and sign-
off.

Greetings,

Pierre

Pierre Schmitz 03-10-2010 12:10 PM

openssh 5.4p1-1

Am Mittwoch, 10. März 2010 14:02:07 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> This new packages reverts the commit that introduces this bug:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/18611
>
> By this http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/17138 has to be reopened. We can
> either ignore this or find a real way to fix this issue. I don#t think
> that pidof should be used on its own.
>
> I also update to the new upstream release. So please give it a try and
> sign- off.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Pierre

Ignore this mail; Thomas pointed to a working solution for both issues. There
will be a new package soon.