Old 03-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Andreas Radke

Default tzdata 2010e-1

Time to change our timezones again... I skipped a few minor updates but
now it's time for a new timezone pkg.

Please signoff.

-Andy

The file...
ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzcode2010a.tar.gz
...is now available; this reflects the changes circulated last week on
the time zone mailing list.

Expect tzcode2010b.tar.gz in a week or two (to address the issues
identified by kre last week).

The files...
ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzcode2010c.tar.gz
...and...
ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2010c.tar.gz
...are now available; these reflect the changes circulated last week on
the time zone mailing list (including KRE's suggestion for earlier
initialization of "goahead" and "goback" structure elements).

I plan to do Samoa and Bangaladesh research this week.

The file...
ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2010d.tar.gz
...is now available; this reflects the changes circulated last week on
the time zone mailing list.
The file...
ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2010e.tar.gz
...is now available; this corrects the Dhaka bug found by Danvin
Ruangchan and reported on the time zone mailing list.

Old 03-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Dan McGee

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
> Time to change our timezones again... I skipped a few minor updates but
> now it's time for a new timezone pkg.

Signoff x86_64

Old 03-13-2010, 12:46 AM
Eric Bélanger

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 9:13 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
>> Time to change our timezones again... I skipped a few minor updates but
>> now it's time for a new timezone pkg.
>
> Signoff x86_64

signoff i686