Old 03-07-2010, 12:23 AM
Aaron Griffin

Default Fwd: nvidia oops

Just forwarding this on. Is this important enough to post a news item about?
Or should we just force-downgrade the affected drivers?

Might want to put something up on the main page to warn people. *Its not
effecting everyone, but the word is 3d gaming is the biggest part of
this mess.

Old 03-07-2010, 12:28 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 3:23 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just forwarding this on. Is this important enough to post a news item about?
> Or should we just force-downgrade the affected drivers?

This has been taken care of in http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/18580
(the second option was selected).

Old 03-07-2010, 12:51 AM
Ionut Biru

Just forwarding this on. Is this important enough to post a news item about?
Or should we just force-downgrade the affected drivers?

Might want to put something up on the main page to warn people. Its not
effecting everyone, but the word is 3d gaming is the biggest part of
this mess.

is fixed already and packages were pushed several our ago:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/18580

--
Ionut

Old 03-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Giovanni Scafora

Might want to put something up on the main page to warn people. Its not
effecting everyone, but the word is 3d gaming is the biggest part of
this mess.

Fixed.

--
Arch Linux Developer