Old 03-06-2010, 01:20 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Default exiv2 0.19 rebuild list

FYI: I just added a rebuild list for exiv2

https://dev.archlinux.org/todo/27/

That should also remove exiv2 from that list:
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:Unimportant_Rebuild_List

I have committed the exiv2 changes to trunk. Anyone wants to join a small
rebuild action?

Old 03-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Saturday 06 March 2010 03:20:50 Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> FYI: I just added a rebuild list for exiv2
>
> https://dev.archlinux.org/todo/27/
>
> That should also remove exiv2 from that list:
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:Unimportant_Rebuild_List
>
> I have committed the exiv2 changes to trunk. Anyone wants to join a small
> rebuild action?
I am here. Can you build and upload exiv2 to [testing] or into your staging
dir?

--
Andrea

Old 03-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Sunday 07 March 2010 20:31:04 Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> I am here. Can you build and upload exiv2 to [testing] or into your staging
> dir?
I built and uploaded kdebase-runtime, kdegraphics-*, strigi, kphotoalbum and
krename into my staging dirs.
Let me know when I can run /arch/db-{,community-}testing.

--
Andrea

Old 03-09-2010, 06:05 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Montag, 8. März 2010 01:11:00 schrieb Andrea Scarpino:
> Let me know when I can run /arch/db-{,community-}testing.

This is totally up to you. :P

Old 03-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Tuesday 09 March 2010 08:05:03 Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> This is totally up to you. :P
nice, I am lucky man...

All packages built and in [testing].

--
Andrea

Old 03-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Dienstag, 9. März 2010 17:02:04 schrieb Andrea Scarpino:
> On Tuesday 09 March 2010 08:05:03 Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> > This is totally up to you. :P
>
> nice, I am lucky man...
>
> All packages built and in [testing].

Thanks. Feel free to move them to extra if you think they are working.

Old 03-10-2010, 01:48 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Wednesday 10 March 2010 13:38:17 Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Thanks. Feel free to move them to extra if you think they are working.
I will wait some days just to be sure that nothing is wrong.

--
Andrea

Old 03-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Wednesday 10 March 2010 13:38:17 Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Thanks. Feel free to move them to extra if you think they are working.
packages moved to [extra]

--
Andrea