Old 03-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Andrea Scarpino

Default monotone needs botan 1.8.x

On Friday 05 March 2010 14:55:56 Allan McRae wrote:
> Changed the title to reflect botan not boost dep.
Thank you

> As an aside, I had never heard of monotone before which makes me think
> that this could be an AUR candidate. I could be very wrong...
IMHO it could be moved to AUR.

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 03-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Dan McGee

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Friday 05 March 2010 14:55:56 Allan McRae wrote:
>> Changed the title to reflect botan not boost dep.
> Thank you
>
>> As an aside, I had never heard of monotone before which makes me think
>> that this could be an AUR candidate. *I could be very wrong...
> IMHO it could be moved to AUR.

I think I dragged this into the repos a few years ago when it appeared
it might become one of the big DVCS tools. This one stayed under the
radar compared to git and mercurial, however. Pidgin does use it for
what it is worth to manage their codebase.

-Dan

Old 03-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Andrea Scarpino

forwarded to arch-general