Old 01-10-2008, 04:26 AM
"Travis Willard"

Default abs-1.0-1

abs-1.0-1 in testing for i686 (and x86_64 - somebody grabbed that for
me, thanks!)

Please signoff - will need pacman 3.1.0 from testing installed to
avoid conflicts.

Old 01-10-2008, 04:39 AM
"Dan McGee"

On Jan 9, 2008 11:26 PM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
> abs-1.0-1 in testing for i686 (and x86_64 - somebody grabbed that for
> me, thanks!)
>
> Please signoff - will need pacman 3.1.0 from testing installed to
> avoid conflicts.

Signoff, i686.

-Dan

Old 01-10-2008, 04:54 AM
Eric Belanger

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008, Dan McGee wrote:

On Jan 9, 2008 11:26 PM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:

abs-1.0-1 in testing for i686 (and x86_64 - somebody grabbed that for
me, thanks!)

Please signoff - will need pacman 3.1.0 from testing installed to
avoid conflicts.

Signoff, i686.

-Dan

Signing-off for both arches.

believed to be clean.

Old 01-11-2008, 04:33 AM
"Dan McGee"

On Jan 9, 2008 11:54 PM, Eric Belanger <belanger@astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Jan 2008, Dan McGee wrote:
>
> > On Jan 9, 2008 11:26 PM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
> >> abs-1.0-1 in testing for i686 (and x86_64 - somebody grabbed that for
> >> me, thanks!)
> >>
> >> Please signoff - will need pacman 3.1.0 from testing installed to
> >> avoid conflicts.
> >
> > Signoff, i686.
> >

> Signing-off for both arches.

FYI- I'm going to move both abs (on behalf of Travis) and pacman to
[core] at the same time, but I can't move it until this is fully
signed off. Please try it out (there really shouldn't be anything
wrong with it).

-Dan

Old 01-11-2008, 11:03 AM
"Varun Acharya"

abs-1.0-1 in testing for i686 (and x86_64 - somebody grabbed that for
me, thanks!)

Please signoff - will need pacman 3.1.0 from testing installed to
avoid conflicts.

signed off, x86_64

Varun