Old 03-01-2010, 04:07 AM
Dan McGee

Default namcap 2.5

I wrapped up the namcap changes tonight and got a version released. I
converted it to an any package as well in the process. Let Pierre
notice if you see any problems here with his new wrapper script. If
things seem OK then we'll move this off to [extra] in a few days, I
just didn't want to break namcap for everyone if it turns out there
was something we missed.

-Dan

Here is the shortlog since 2.4:

Abhishek Dasgupta (1):
Fix rpath: /usr/lib/* and /lib are valid

Dan McGee (12):
Add a warning for packages that are over 50% docs
Touch up hicolor icon message
Add a way to use an alternate tags file
Allow static libraries to have 644 or 444 permission
Don't ignore the presence of unknown library references
Cleanup some messages
rpath: show both invalid rpath and file it was in
rpath: allow $ORIGIN type rpaths
Cleanup setup.py a bit
Do checking for tarfiles correctly
Bump version to 2.5
setup.py: Make sdist command work

Pierre Schmitz (1):
Use a wrapper script to support different compression types

Old 03-02-2010, 02:24 AM
"Allan McRae"

I wrapped up the namcap changes tonight and got a version released. I
converted it to an any package as well in the process. Let Pierre
notice if you see any problems here with his new wrapper script. If
things seem OK then we'll move this off to [extra] in a few days, I
just didn't want to break namcap for everyone if it turns out there
was something we missed.

I have used this on a bunch of packages and have not had issues.

Signoff,
Allan

Old 03-02-2010, 09:07 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Dienstag, 2. März 2010 04:24:30 schrieb Allan McRae:
> I have used this on a bunch of packages and have not had issues.

me neither