-   -   namcap 2.5 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/333710-namcap-2-5-a.html)

Dan McGee 03-01-2010 04:07 AM

namcap 2.5

I wrapped up the namcap changes tonight and got a version released. I
converted it to an any package as well in the process. Let Pierre
notice if you see any problems here with his new wrapper script. :) If
things seem OK then we'll move this off to [extra] in a few days, I
just didn't want to break namcap for everyone if it turns out there
was something we missed.

-Dan

Here is the shortlog since 2.4:

Abhishek Dasgupta (1):
Fix rpath: /usr/lib/* and /lib are valid

Dan McGee (12):
Add a warning for packages that are over 50% docs
Touch up hicolor icon message
Add a way to use an alternate tags file
Allow static libraries to have 644 or 444 permission
Don't ignore the presence of unknown library references
Cleanup some messages
rpath: show both invalid rpath and file it was in
rpath: allow $ORIGIN type rpaths
Cleanup setup.py a bit
Do checking for tarfiles correctly
Bump version to 2.5
setup.py: Make sdist command work

Pierre Schmitz (1):
Use a wrapper script to support different compression types

"Allan McRae" 03-02-2010 02:24 AM

namcap 2.5

I wrapped up the namcap changes tonight and got a version released. I
converted it to an any package as well in the process. Let Pierre
notice if you see any problems here with his new wrapper script. :) If
things seem OK then we'll move this off to [extra] in a few days, I
just didn't want to break namcap for everyone if it turns out there
was something we missed.

I have used this on a bunch of packages and have not had issues.

Signoff,
Allan

Pierre Schmitz 03-02-2010 09:07 AM

namcap 2.5

Am Dienstag, 2. März 2010 04:24:30 schrieb Allan McRae:
> I have used this on a bunch of packages and have not had issues.

me neither