Old 02-27-2010, 08:33 PM
Roman Kyrylych

Default The horror...

So, more than 2 hours ago the power in the large area of the city went down.
My UPS is already dead, and the battery in the laptop is going to be
empty pretty soon.
Luckily I still have the internet (looks like the CDMA base station
nearby has some power).
Hopefully they fix the power tomorrow or I find a way to fill in the
battery in my laptop somewhere,
otherwise I will have to wait until monday...

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)