Old 02-06-2010, 02:36 PM
Andrea Scarpino

Default snort and zim orphans and out-of-date

Is some DEV or TU interested in maintain snort or zim? or can I move them to
AUR?
zim pkgbuild must be rewrite, the upstream project uses python now.

Cheers

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 02-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Jaroslav Lichtblau

On Sat, Feb 06, 2010 at 04:36:06PM +0100, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> Is some DEV or TU interested in maintain snort or zim? or can I move them to
> AUR?
> zim pkgbuild must be rewrite, the upstream project uses python now.

I can take snort, if you move it to [community].

Cheers
Jaroslav

--
Life only demands from you the strength you possess.
Only one feat is possible -- not to have run away.

Old 02-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Stefan Husmann

Is some DEV or TU interested in maintain snort or zim? or can I move them to
AUR?
zim pkgbuild must be rewrite, the upstream project uses python now.

Cheers

Hello,

reminder: if this happens, we have to delete

Regards Stefan

Old 02-07-2010, 05:16 PM
"Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227)"

I'd be happy to take zim

Old 02-08-2010, 01:06 AM
Andrea Scarpino

On Saturday 06 February 2010 17:37:32 Jaroslav Lichtblau wrote:
> I can take snort, if you move it to [community].
Ok, both moved to [community].
Thank you.

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 02-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Jaroslav Lichtblau

On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 03:06:53AM +0100, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> On Saturday 06 February 2010 17:37:32 Jaroslav Lichtblau wrote:
> > I can take snort, if you move it to [community].
> Ok, both moved to [community].

snort adopted, thanks

> Thank you.
>
> --