Old 02-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Ronald van Haren

Default dhcpcd 5.1.5-1

can I get a quick signoff please. This release fixes an issue with the
5.1.4 version some people experienced by not able to get an adress if
an old lease was present (FS#178383 [1])

signoff both.

Ronald

[1] http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/17838

Old 02-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Ronald van Haren

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> can I get a quick signoff please. This release fixes an issue with the
> 5.1.4 version some people experienced by not able to get an adress if
> an old lease was present (FS#178383 [1])
>
> signoff both.
>
> Ronald
>
> [1] http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/17838

please, the one in [core] should be considered broken for a number of
people so I'd like to move it soon.

Ronald

Old 02-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Ionut Biru

can I get a quick signoff please. This release fixes an issue with the
5.1.4 version some people experienced by not able to get an adress if
an old lease was present (FS#178383 [1])

signoff both.

Ronald

[1] http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/17838

signoff x86_64

--
Ionut

Old 02-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Daenyth Blank

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 08:26, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> please, the one in [core] should be considered broken for a number of
> people so I'd like to move it soon.
>
> Ronald

TU signoff i686. I can renew my lease and connect.

Old 02-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Ronald van Haren

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 2:37 PM, Daenyth Blank <daenyth+arch@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 08:26, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> please, the one in [core] should be considered broken for a number of
>> people so I'd like to move it soon.
>>
>> Ronald
>>

> TU signoff i686. I can renew my lease and connect.

moved to core

Ronald