Old 02-01-2010, 06:05 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Default Warning 1/2: Moving kde-unstable into trunk

Hi all,

as a first step of prepare KDE 4.4 I'll move the kde-unstable svn repo into
trunk. So please don't touch or update any KDE or Qt related before I am done
(I'll send another email then)

The second step will be moving the RC3 packages into testing so that we can
start some rebuilds. ETA for this step is later tonight (~now+12h) or
tomorrow. I'll send another mail about this step later.

Pierre