Old 02-01-2010, 02:08 AM
"Allan McRae"

Default exim maintainer wanted

exim has no maintainer and I have been assigned a bug for it as the last
person to rebuild it (db-4.8 rebuild). I do not use it and have no
intentions of fixing the bug. Does anybody want to be the maintainer?

Allan

Old 02-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Allan McRae

exim has no maintainer and I have been assigned a bug for it as the last
person to rebuild it (db-4.8 rebuild). I do not use it and have no
intentions of fixing the bug. Does anybody want to be the maintainer?

Anyone? It now has two bug reports, one of which contains a patch to
fix both issues. However, me fixing this only means I will be assigned
the next bug it has...

Allan

Old 02-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Xavier Chantry

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 10:55 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 01/02/10 13:08, Allan McRae wrote:
>>
>> exim has no maintainer and I have been assigned a bug for it as the last
>> person to rebuild it (db-4.8 rebuild). I do not use it and have no
>> intentions of fixing the bug. Does anybody want to be the maintainer?
>
> Anyone? *It now has two bug reports, one of which contains a patch to fix
> both issues. *However, me fixing this only means I will be assigned the next
> bug it has...
>
> Allan

Just drop it to AUR

Old 02-01-2010, 09:34 PM