-   -   exim maintainer wanted (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/318244-exim-maintainer-wanted.html)

"Allan McRae" 02-01-2010 02:08 AM

exim maintainer wanted

exim has no maintainer and I have been assigned a bug for it as the last
person to rebuild it (db-4.8 rebuild). I do not use it and have no
intentions of fixing the bug. Does anybody want to be the maintainer?

Allan

Allan McRae 02-01-2010 08:55 PM

exim maintainer wanted

exim has no maintainer and I have been assigned a bug for it as the last
person to rebuild it (db-4.8 rebuild). I do not use it and have no
intentions of fixing the bug. Does anybody want to be the maintainer?

Anyone? It now has two bug reports, one of which contains a patch to
fix both issues. However, me fixing this only means I will be assigned
the next bug it has...

Allan

Xavier Chantry 02-01-2010 09:07 PM

exim maintainer wanted

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 10:55 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 01/02/10 13:08, Allan McRae wrote:
>>
>> exim has no maintainer and I have been assigned a bug for it as the last
>> person to rebuild it (db-4.8 rebuild). I do not use it and have no
>> intentions of fixing the bug. Does anybody want to be the maintainer?
>
> Anyone? *It now has two bug reports, one of which contains a patch to fix
> both issues. *However, me fixing this only means I will be assigned the next
> bug it has...
>
> Allan

Just drop it to AUR :)

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi 02-01-2010 09:34 PM

exim maintainer wanted