Old 01-31-2010, 04:46 PM
Andreas Radke

Default filesystem 2010.02-1

I've added "include /etc/ld.so.conf.d/*.conf"
into /etc/ld.so.conf + the /etc/ld.so.conf.d directory.

So we are no more forced to touch ld.so.conf directly. New xulrunner
pkg will make use of it to detect the openjdk6 plugin.

Please migrate the change from the ld.so.conf.pacnew file you will
receive.

For the future we should clean up packages that touched ld.so.conf
directly. On my system these paths were added:

/usr/X11R6/lib
/usr/lib/libfakeroot
/opt/lib32/lib
/opt/lib32/usr/lib