-   -   openvpn 2.1.1-1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/317950-openvpn-2-1-1-1-a.html)

Thomas Bächler 01-31-2010 12:12 PM

openvpn 2.1.1-1

Upstream update.

Thomas Bächler 02-08-2010 11:22 PM

openvpn 2.1.1-1

Am 31.01.2010 14:12, schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> Upstream update.

Bump!

Damjan Georgievski 02-09-2010 01:33 PM

openvpn 2.1.1-1

>> Upstream update.
>>

> Bump!

Does not export the $route_net_gateway environment variable to my --up script.
This is probably upstream bug, but still

--
damjan

Thomas Bächler 02-09-2010 02:31 PM

openvpn 2.1.1-1

Am 09.02.2010 15:33, schrieb Damjan Georgievski:
>>> Upstream update.
>>>

>> Bump!
>
> Does not export the $route_net_gateway environment variable to my --up script.
> This is probably upstream bug, but still

Did you check the ChangeLog? They keep changing all kinds of stuff
w.r.t. the external scripts.

Damjan Georgievski 02-09-2010 03:14 PM

openvpn 2.1.1-1

>> Does not export the $route_net_gateway environment variable to my --up script.
>> This is probably upstream bug, but still
>
> Did you check the ChangeLog? They keep changing all kinds of stuff
> w.r.t. the external scripts.

the ChangeLog only mentions it's introduction in 1.5beta(something)

--
damjan

Thomas Bächler 02-09-2010 03:21 PM

openvpn 2.1.1-1

Am 09.02.2010 17:14, schrieb Damjan Georgievski:
>>> Does not export the $route_net_gateway environment variable to my --up script.
>>> This is probably upstream bug, but still
>>
>> Did you check the ChangeLog? They keep changing all kinds of stuff
>> w.r.t. the external scripts.
>
> the ChangeLog only mentions it's introduction in 1.5beta(something)

Okay, the documentation states that this should be set in --up, so this
is a bug. Can you ask upstream about this problem? (#openvpn on freenode
can already be a good source of information sometimes, I don't know if
there is a bugtracker, but there is a mailing list one could search)