Old 01-30-2010, 03:16 PM
Andreas Radke

Default new orphan packages

Well, I wasn't joking. This is the list of packages I just orphaned:

gcin
icecast see also http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15117
libelf
libgda
swfdec
swfdec-mozilla

Feel free to take over what you want or push them to unsupported.

-Andy

Old 01-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Allan McRae

On 31/01/10 02:16, Andreas Radke wrote:

Well, I wasn't joking. This is the list of packages I just orphaned:

libelf

That is needed for future gcc versions (link time optimization), so I
will take it.

Allan

Old 01-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Daenyth Blank

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 11:16, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
> icecast see also http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15117
I'm not sure if I have time to look into the bug right now but I use
icecast sometimes. I'll adopt it for now and if anyone else wants it
more feel free to steal it from me.

Old 01-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Daenyth Blank

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 11:31, Daenyth Blank <daenyth+arch@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 11:16, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
>> icecast see also http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15117
> I'm not sure if I have time to look into the bug right now but I use
> icecast sometimes. I'll adopt it for now and if anyone else wants it
> more feel free to steal it from me.

Just noticed it's in extra.. I'll have to move it to community. I'll
take it after the jpng move.