Old 01-08-2008, 06:39 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default New extra package: gnucash

I said I was going to do this ages ago, due to the weirdness that is
goffice, and the fact that I "maintain" both goffice and gnumeric
already - does anyone take issue with pulling gnucash into [extra]?

Old 01-08-2008, 07:27 AM
Damir Perisa

Tuesday 08 January 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:
| I said I was going to do this ages ago, due to the weirdness that
| is goffice, and the fact that I "maintain" both goffice and
| gnumeric already - does anyone take issue with pulling gnucash
| into [extra]?

gnucash is now gtk2, right? if its not a pain to build (i remember
early versions of it was) and it is a living project, then its only
an enrichment to cover also this kind of tools with it.

i back up your decision on this, feel free to take it to extra.

- D

--
.`..`..`..`..`..`. .

><((((>

<)))><
<)))><

Old 01-08-2008, 11:29 AM
"Travis Willard"

On Jan 8, 2008 3:27 AM, Damir Perisa <damir.perisa@solnet.ch> wrote:

> Tuesday 08 January 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> | I said I was going to do this ages ago, due to the weirdness that
> | is goffice, and the fact that I "maintain" both goffice and
> | gnumeric already - does anyone take issue with pulling gnucash
> | into [extra]?
>
> gnucash is now gtk2, right? if its not a pain to build (i remember
> early versions of it was) and it is a living project, then its only
> an enrichment to cover also this kind of tools with it.
>
> i back up your decision on this, feel free to take it to extra.

+1

Old 01-08-2008, 11:35 AM
"Varun Acharya"

I said I was going to do this ages ago, due to the weirdness that is
goffice, and the fact that I "maintain" both goffice and gnumeric
already - does anyone take issue with pulling gnucash into [extra]?

The project seems alive and active, so no objection from me too

Varun

Old 01-09-2008, 03:54 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

Just putting this in the mailman history 8)