Old 01-08-2008, 06:29 AM
Thomas Bächler

Default ntfs-3g 1.1120-1

This is an update that has waited too long due to my inactivity. Please
sign off (NOTE: I didn't test this as my only machine with ntfs
partitions is still out of order for now, but I will blindly signoff if
necessary, as the quality of the ntfs-3g releases is generally very high).

Old 01-08-2008, 10:40 AM
"Varun Acharya"

This is an update that has waited too long due to my inactivity. Please
sign off (NOTE: I didn't test this as my only machine with ntfs
partitions is still out of order for now, but I will blindly signoff if

necessary, as the quality of the ntfs-3g releases is generally very high).

Signed off for x86_64

Old 01-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Thomas Bächler

Varun Acharya schrieb:

> On Jan 8, 2008 12:59 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org
> <mailto:thomas@archlinux.org>> wrote:
>
> This is an update that has waited too long due to my inactivity. Please
> sign off (NOTE: I didn't test this as my only machine with ntfs
> partitions is still out of order for now, but I will blindly signoff if
> necessary, as the quality of the ntfs-3g releases is generally very
> high).
>

> Signed off for x86_64

Signed off for i686, ntfs mounts fine.